If you want to transfer funds from your bank account to your Carbon Collective account on Altruist, the easiest way to is to electronically link your bank and use an ACH transfer.
Unfortunately, if you have a small bank it might not work with Altruist’s ACH software, so the next options are to mail a check or wire funds. Here are the instructions:
Mailing a Check
On the check itself:
- Make the check payable to our clearing partner:
Apex Clearing c/o BroadRidge
- In the memo field on the check, include the following:
Your Full Name, Altruist Account Number.
You can find your account number by:
- Clicking your initials in the top right of the screen
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on Accounts in the top right section of the screen
- Your account number is eight digits (e.g: 3AA01234) . You can find it to the right of your name and above “Altruist”
Mail the check to the following address:
Attn: BPO Treasury Dept
2 Gateway Center 16th Floor
283-299 Market St
Newark, NJ 07102-5005
Wire Transfer Instructions
Use the information below to fill in the appropriate fields. Send us an email if you have any questions.
- Bank Name: BMO Harris
- Bank Address: 111 Monroe, Chicago IL 60603
- SWIFT Code: HATRUS44
- ABA#: 071000288
- Beneficiary Name: Apex Clearing
- Beneficiary Account Number: AC# 3713286
Further Credit to:
- Your full name
- Altruist client account number (see above for instructions on finding it)
- The email address you used to sign up on Altruist
Please note, funding times can vary based on external factors outside of Altruist’s control. Please allow at least 7-10 business days for wires to clear and be properly reflected in the platform.